I recently painted the half bath and it really freshened up the space. It is a very small room, even for a ‘half bathroom’ (meaning it only has a toilet and sink, no shower or tub) but it’s still nice to pay attention to small spaces. Sometimes it’s even easier to make changes in these areas since less space can mean less expenses.
The only picture I found from way-back-when doesn’t show the full bathroom but it does show that it had a solid wood cabinet vanity and wall paper.
- New light fixture (from Shades of Light) thanks to the old one being broken during sheet rock work
- Crown molding, that encapsulates the shelving too. LOVE crown molding, if in doubt about it – just go for it!
- New paint color – Benjamin Moore Gray Wisp (same color used in master bedroom); the previous beige color had a textured finish
- Tushy bidet attachment for the toilet
- Rug (with positive affirmation – who doesn’t need more of that?)
Paint Colors We’ve Used