Not only do we have a small half bath, we have yet another small bathroom (the guest bath) upstairs. I previously posted the details of the changes in this small 5 x 7 foot space over the years but thanks to the water damage fiasco, it now has been remodeled for the second time in the last 10 years. The pipe that burst was in the wall behind the vanity in this bathroom.
Because we installed beadboard during the first bathroom update, right after we moved in, there’s a lot of white trim and molding, so I went dark with the wall color! Basically the components that went into this bathroom remodel include:
- New flooring – Carrara white hexagon marble tile from Floor & Decor
- Fresh coat of paint – Behr Ultra White on all trim and Benjamin Moore Hale Navy on walls
- 3o inch Gray vanity with Carrara marble top from Home Depot (vs the 24 inch vanity previously there)
- Subway tile bathtub surround to ceiling (vs beige square tiles that stopped at 6 feet before)
- Mirror switch out (swapped mirrors with the half bath)
Here are some before and afters:
While it was a painful seven weeks, this bathroom marks the wrap up of the construction work resulting from the busted pipe. So glad that is behind us now!
Paint Colors We’ve Used